Bentley here new builder

Please Introduce Yourself
arslanbut

I understand you're interested in building a gaming PC and curious about the cost. Here's what I can tell you based on the information you shared:

Cost Varies: As mentioned in the forum conversation, the cost of a gaming PC depends on several factors, including:

Desired resolution and performance: Do you want to play games at 1080p, 1440p, or even 4K? And at what frame rate (FPS)? Higher resolutions and FPS require more powerful components, which means a higher cost.
Game types: Some games are more demanding than others. If you mostly play eSports titles at 1080p, a cheaper build might suffice. But for AAA games at higher resolutions, you'll need a more powerful (and expensive) setup.
Components chosen: Individual component prices fluctuate and can impact the overall cost. You can customize your build with high-end graphics cards, processors, and peripherals, pushing the price up.
Budget Ranges:

Basic gaming PC: $500-$700 can build a PC that runs most games at 1080p with decent FPS.
Mid-range gaming PC: $700-$1500 can handle most AAA games at 1080p/1440p with high FPS.
High-end gaming PC: $1500+ can play any game at high resolutions and FPS, with top-of-the-line components for future-proofing.
Getting started:

PC Part Picker: This website lets you build a virtual PC and see the estimated cost. You can adjust components based on your budget and desired performance.
Research: Look for benchmarks and reviews of different components to ensure they meet your needs.
Online communities: Forums and YouTube channels offer valuable advice and resources for building PCs.
Remember, you don't need to break the bank immediately. You can start with a basic build and upgrade components later as your budget allows.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask any further questions you might have about specific components or building a PC within your budget.