Read vs Write

Benjamin

Hi there I've learn about the read and the write storage but i am looking for the prefect example too.
How do you justify Read vs Write with an example ?
Lucas

The best example is of Read is : When you start the game its read all your files
The best example is of Write is : When you install any program/software its write on your storage

When you run the program RAM only takes your file to the CPU where it read the program and launch it.
Benjamin

what does read/write mean when it comes to SSD?. Like if i edit or run the 5 GB video it mean its reads the 5GB ? or what i also heard the SSD has Short lifespan
Lucas

Benjamin wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:23 pm what does read/write mean when it comes to SSD?. Like if i edit or run the 5 GB video it mean its reads the 5GB ? or what i also heard the SSD has Short lifespan
Its no true. All you're talking about the limitation. The the solid hardware's has ability to read unlimited programs. There's no limit while in writes, they're limited to 20,000 times
Mason

SSD has a long lifespan. USB-thumbdrives have a short lifespan if their is frequent writing to.