Trading against the USD

William

I'm just getting started in trading, but it looks like trading against the USD would be simpler because it is more consistent than Bitcoin, which is more erratic.
What's your thought ?
Xavier

I don't consider trading with USD as they're stable, instead you should go with any cryptocurrencies as they're more popular in world of trading
William

Xavier wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 pm I don't consider trading with USD as they're stable, instead you should go with any cryptocurrencies as they're more popular in world of trading
If you’re trading against Bitcoin you’d have to consider the behavior of both the Alt Coin and the Bitcoin which might get complicated.
Emmett

William wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:58 pm
Xavier wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 pm I don't consider trading with USD as they're stable, instead you should go with any cryptocurrencies as they're more popular in world of trading
If you’re trading against Bitcoin you’d have to consider the behavior of both the Alt Coin and the Bitcoin which might get complicated.
Trading against BTC is better because you're trading to make more of something that is rapidly appreciating against USD.
usmantemuri

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile as compare to USD. If you invest $100 the next year the dollar will either remain same or give you just few cents profit, while in cyprotcurrencies the story will be different. Its high volatile so if you invest $100 in crypto it will gives you double by next year. Now choice is yours
William

usmantemuri wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:09 pm Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile as compare to USD. If you invest $100 the next year the dollar will either remain same or give you just few cents profit, while in cyprotcurrencies the story will be different. Its high volatile so if you invest $100 in crypto it will gives you double by next year. Now choice is yours
yeah, right. I myself did some research on google and find cryptocurrencies the highest investment platform than the USD. Thanks for you support guys
Collin

Trading against the USD and trading against Bitcoin are two quite distinct methodologies, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks.