is bitcoin still worth to buying ?

Xavier

I want to know whether bitcoin has high future potential even if I don't know much about it and want to invest in it
Jaxson

Before you can invest in bitcoin, you must first understand it. You can be misinformed about bitcoin and how it functions if you base your opinion of it on what other people say about how their investments turned out.
Emmett

One of the most attractive investments, it has a bright future, especially in the financial industry. You can invest your money on it
Xavier

Jaxson wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:47 pm Before you can invest in bitcoin, you must first understand it. You can be misinformed about bitcoin and how it functions if you base your opinion of it on what other people say about how their investments turned out.
Emmett wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:50 pm One of the most attractive investments, it has a bright future, especially in the financial industry. You can invest your money on it
Thanks for your reply but before puting my money on it i want to ask one more thing many people who invest in bitcoin lose money. I also want to know why individuals lose money when they invest in bitcoin.
Jaxson

Xavier wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:02 am
Jaxson wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:47 pm Before you can invest in bitcoin, you must first understand it. You can be misinformed about bitcoin and how it functions if you base your opinion of it on what other people say about how their investments turned out.
Emmett wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:50 pm One of the most attractive investments, it has a bright future, especially in the financial industry. You can invest your money on it
Thanks for your reply but before puting my money on it i want to ask one more thing many people who invest in bitcoin lose money. I also want to know why individuals lose money when they invest in bitcoin.

In bitcoin, you only lose when you sell, and most individuals lose when they sell in a panic when the price drops or too early.
usmantemuri

Cryptocurrency investments can be highly volatile and speculative it's essential to do your research, understand the risks involved, and consult with a financial advisor