Chatgpt (AI) VS Google

Collin

I've been using chat GPT for all of my fast inquiries about weird bits of software, keyboard keys, coding assistance, and so on, and it provides me with WAY better written responses that are much closer to the issue I was asking than Google does nowadays.

Yes, the answers aren't always correct, and ChatGPT can't answer every query, but they provide a good beginning point.
Levi

Not to mention the amount of ads google shows you before you can see what you need…
Collin

Levi wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:22 pm Not to mention the amount of ads google shows you before you can see what you need…
Ads are not new thing, you face it everywhere. Just talk about the benefits we get from the Chat gpt where we have to find solution on google
Levi

Collin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:24 pm
Levi wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:22 pm Not to mention the amount of ads google shows you before you can see what you need…
Ads are not new thing, you face it everywhere. Just talk about the benefits we get from the Chat gpt where we have to find solution on google
yeh, Im trying to learn Forex trading and most of my searches were freaking courses ads
usmantemuri

I'm only waiting for Google to produce their version of chatGPT since I know it will be much better integrated on our phone or Google search engine.
Bryson

Now days AI (ChatGPT) is up but at some point we can not forget google. Like now, first ask ChatGPT, and if you're not sure about the answer or want to verify it just google it
Collin

Bryson wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:33 pm Now days AI (ChatGPT) is up but at some point we can not forget google. Like now, first ask ChatGPT, and if you're not sure about the answer or want to verify it just google it
Now I first ask ChatGPT, and if I can't be sure the response is accurate, I check Google. GPT 4 will be much scarier...
Bryson

They claim that gpt4 will be trained using 500x the data of gpt3 and will have 500x the ai neutrons of gpt3. The improvements will be enormous in every case.
Collin

I'm a programmer, and ChatGPT is far superior to StackOverflow for the exact reasons you described. I may elaborate on my topic, offer a code example, and ask specific questions about it. It is really beneficial in 95% of cases. Most importantly,
Bryson

Collin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:39 pm I'm a programmer, and ChatGPT is far superior to StackOverflow for the exact reasons you described. I may elaborate on my topic, offer a code example, and ask specific questions about it. It is really beneficial in 95% of cases. Most importantly,
It seems that most of the majorites are with ChatGPT and support it more than Google