Display not showing

Michael

Hello pcworldforum members. Hope you all guys are fine
Ok so i recently changed my motherboard with MSI MPG When i turn my PC on everything work fine
Like CPU fans, Hard disk, LED lights, and graphic card. but my display is not showing.

Last edited by Michael on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel

Did you connect your monitor wires with the GPU ? and not to the motherboard ?. And did you install the new Windows ?
Michael

Daniel wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:48 pm Did you connect your monitor wires with the GPU ? and not to the motherboard ?. And did you install the new Windows ?
Yup I've successfully connected the display wire with my Graphic Card, and i am using my previous hard disk and i didn't install new windows on it is there any issue ?
Daniel

Michael wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:52 pm
Daniel wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:48 pm Did you connect your monitor wires with the GPU ? and not to the motherboard ?. And did you install the new Windows ?
Yup I've successfully connected the display wire with my Graphic Card, and i am using my previous hard disk and i didn't install new windows on it is there any issue ?
It will be affected since you changed your mother board which mean it could boot without problems and install new drivers. It can refuse the reboot too which mean you need a complete fresh installation of Win 10.
Michael

Daniel wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:05 pm
It will be affected since you changed your mother board which mean it could boot without problems and install new drivers. It can refuse the reboot too which mean you need a complete fresh installation of Win 10.
I am unable to installing new windows since my display is going to sleep after I start my pc but my CPU keep running
Daniel

Michael wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:07 pm
I am unable to installing new windows since my display is going to sleep after I start my pc but my CPU keep running
Remove your GPU for a while and connect your monitor with your Integrated Graphics Processing Unit
Michael

Daniel wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:09 pm
Michael wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Remove your GPU for a while and connect your monitor with your Integrated Graphics Processing Unit
Yeah, I tried that not working.
Alexander

Its because your processor isn't supporting your current motherboard. what are the exact models of your mobo and CPU ?
Michael

Alexander wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 pm Its because your processor isn't supporting your current motherboard. what are the exact models of your mobo and CPU ?
This might possible, i am using Z490 and i am using Intel i5 10 generation processor
Ethan

You're using the Same processor on different mobo. Its better to change it too