My mouse lag on mouse pad

Nathan

Whenever I use the mouse pad, its makes my mouse heavy, sluggish. No matter which mouse pad i used Logitech, hyperx, zowie its always make it hard to move and lag.
Its work perfect on my table but the problem is its slippery
Jaxon

You should tried a pad which made for the same mouse. Its depends on mouse configured as to how sluggish it feels. I had the same problem but later i came to know that the windows mouse acceleration was with the native mouse precision and turn it off
Nathan

Jaxon wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:22 pm You should tried a pad which made for the same mouse. Its depends on mouse configured as to how sluggish it feels. I had the same problem but later i came to know that the windows mouse acceleration was with the native mouse precision and turn it off
I did that. I am using Logitech g640 with Mousepad gaming Logitech G640 but still give its lag. I also bought a new one to make sure but this does not work either
Isaiah

Does it matter if its in wired mode or not?
Nathan

Isaiah wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 pm Does it matter if its in wired mode or not?
I am using G pro and its the wired mouse. I bought the G pro wireless too since it has the last censor and is their newest one. but returned it the day after as It was not the solution.
Ryan

Nathan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:42 pm
Isaiah wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 pm Does it matter if its in wired mode or not?
I am using G pro and its the wired mouse. I bought the G pro wireless too since it has the last censor and is their newest one. but returned it the day after as It was not the solution.
I had the same problem. You have to upgrade your mouse drive with the current and latest one. Download it from here and let us know if its work or not

https://www.logitechg.com/en-sg/product ... 00723.html
Nathan

Ryan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:44 pm
I had the same problem. You have to upgrade your mouse drive with the current and latest one. Download it from here and let us know if its work or not

Its solved. So it was my drive issue and i was beating my mouse pad lo l
Ryan

Nathan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:45 pm
Ryan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:44 pm

Its solved. So it was my drive issue and i was beating my mouse pad lo l
Of course the current drive wasn't compatible with the with your mouse which make it lag. So you should always update no matter which device you use