Stuff for my Computer and desk

William

Thinking to buy some cool stuff for my PC and computer desk. What you guys recommend me ( Accessories )
James

If you need space on your desk you should buy Monitor mounting arms. Its the best thing ever i bought for my desk. You can adjust it by your self. if you higher you can simple higher it. You can make it vertical or horizontal too

William

James wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:52 pm If you need space on your desk you should buy Monitor mounting arms. Its the best thing ever i bought for my desk. You can adjust it by your self. if you higher you can simple higher it. You can make it vertical or horizontal too

Wow, I will keep it on my mind. I don't have a large desk so can i adjust it on a wall ?
James

William wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:59 pm
James wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:52 pm If you need space on your desk you should buy Monitor mounting arms. Its the best thing ever i bought for my desk. You can adjust it by your self. if you higher you can simple higher it. You can make it vertical or horizontal too

Wow, I will keep it on my mind. I don't have a large desk so can i adjust it on a wall ?
Of course you can

Liam

"Sound switcher" program so you can set hot keys to switch between sound gadgets. I love it, it's free and it doesn't have back projects when you download it.
James

Liam wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:03 pm "Sound switcher" program so you can set hot keys to switch between sound gadgets. I love it, it's free and it doesn't have back projects when you download it.
You don't need to downloads it, some windows has a built in feature that lets you switch output devices.
( depends which OS you're using )
If you're windows 10 user just right click the volume icon at the bottom, open Sound settings and you should be able to switch the devices there
Liam

James wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm
Liam wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:03 pm "Sound switcher" program so you can set hot keys to switch between sound gadgets. I love it, it's free and it doesn't have back projects when you download it.
You don't need to downloads it, some windows has a built in feature that lets you switch output devices.
If you're windows 10 user just right click the volume icon at the bottom, open Sound settings and you should be able to switch the devices there
I accept sometimes has this features. But why you should waste your time when you can switch with one button?. Your procedure is little bit long. https://audioswit.ch/er Set each device as a macro key you can modify it too. Just one click and you'll able to switch
William

Liam wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm
James wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm
I accept sometimes has this features. But why you should waste your time when you can switch with one button?. Your procedure is little bit long. https://audioswit.ch/er Set each device as a macro key you can modify it too. Just one click and you'll able to switch
Ah, I was thinking about it . My pc is connected with two sound devices. Sometimes i have to switch my sounds from speakers to headset for good gaming sound performance. I will keep it my mind

P.S. Yeh why would i minimize my game to switch the sound when i can use macros
Noah

Mouse bungees. Pretty helpful in the event that you mess around, particularly in the event that you have a fresher Logitech mice with those horrid
Liam

Noah wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:53 pm Mouse bungees. Pretty helpful in the event that you mess around, particularly in the event that you have a fresher Logitech mice with those horrid
I absolutely concur with the mouse bungee. Especially when you have bunch of cables and fall from the table. I just got the Razer mouse bungee and it does what I need and it's just $15