Thermal paste

Noah

I am looking for a good Thermal paste under $50, I have Intel i5 processor which paste your recommend me ?.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Noah on Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Liam

as5 or mx-4 would better anyways which heat sink you're currently using ?
Noah

Liam wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:24 pm as5 or mx-4 would better anyways which heat sink you're currently using ?
I will take a look, by the way here's my heat sink
William

Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut has higher thermal conductivity. I my self using it and mostly recommend my friends to use it. You should take a try too
James

I've utilized grizzly for quite a long time and it has never allowed me to down, unquestionably worth the money .
Liam

Noah wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:27 pm
Liam wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:24 pm as5 or mx-4 would better anyways which heat sink you're currently using ?
I will take a look, by the way here's my heat sink
Your heat sink look good and it will be ok for heat conducting, but its better to change with "Gone Black heat sink". No matter which thermal paste you'll use, a heat sink effect more as long as you don't put garbage level stuff.
Xbox Guy

White Thermal Grease Silicone Paste is best to use. thermal paste is a type of Thermal Interface Material (TIM), which are compounds that transfer heat from sources (like CPUs and GPUs) to heat sinks. Crucially, thermal paste is different from thermal adhesive in that it has no bonding properties; Instead, it’s designed to expand and fill the space between heat source and heat sink to more effectively siphon heat from your processor. 
DaPlata

Best way to apply thermal paste for coolers with a smooth contact surface and avoid air "bubbles" is and has always been one pea sized drop in the center, and then apply the cooler. The pressure will spread the paste evenly.
nightwatcher

DaPlata wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:41 am Best way to apply thermal paste for coolers with a smooth contact surface and avoid air "bubbles" is and has always been one pea sized drop in the center, and then apply the cooler. The pressure will spread the paste evenly.
I never tried this before. You recon this is much better?