Converting of European plug

Michael

I am in India right now and i bought ANTEC VP450P smps from middle east and it contain European plug. I am wonder how can i convert this with Indian plug ?

Alexander

Try not to attempt to utilize a connector.
Purchase another PSU power link which has an Indian fitting on its end. Most PC shops in India should sell them

Michael

Alexander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:59 pm Try not to attempt to utilize a connector.
Purchase another PSU power link which has an Indian fitting on its end. Most PC shops in India should sell them

Thanks for the suggest

Or can I try this type of Surge protectors is it's really safe for my supply ?

Alexander

If you "need" a surge protector, sure. But that one doesn't seem particularly good.
Ethan

You should not go with Surge protectors. Use the original cables. , one strip having a fuse/breaker attached. They are made as cheaply as possible and easily overloaded.
usmantemuri

Ethan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:32 pm You should not go with Surge protectors. Use the original cables. , one strip having a fuse/breaker attached. They are made as cheaply as possible and easily overloaded.
What do you mean by overloaded ?
Michael

Ethan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:32 pm You should not go with Surge protectors. Use the original cables. , one strip having a fuse/breaker attached. They are made as cheaply as possible and easily overloaded.
Ethan

Michael wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:34 pm
Let me give you an example. If you fall from a bike with high speed and get run over by a heavy vehicle , how much did wearing a helmet save you. That's what those strips are like
Michael

I see thanks for the suggest guy i will surly go with the kettle plug (C13)