BoredPandaNFT

BoredPanda

A collection of 10k Boredpanda's🐼our mission is to change the lives of communities living below the poverty line through the power of NFT

Live mint: https://boredpandanft.com
satomuffin

Great work, boredpandanft! You and your team are truly impressive, and I encourage you to keep up the fantastic job. Seeing how you're making a difference by assisting hungry children is heartening. I'm planning to mint some of your Panda tokens shortly to support your cause.
pcworldforum
Site Admin

satomuffin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:12 am Great work, boredpandanft! You and your team are truly impressive, and I encourage you to keep up the fantastic job. Seeing how you're making a difference by assisting hungry children is heartening. I'm planning to mint some of your Panda tokens shortly to support your cause.
Thank you!
pcworldforum
Site Admin

pcworldforum wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:13 pm
satomuffin wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:12 am Great work, boredpandanft! You and your team are truly impressive, and I encourage you to keep up the fantastic job. Seeing how you're making a difference by assisting hungry children is heartening. I'm planning to mint some of your Panda tokens shortly to support your cause.
Nice one. keep it up. I might mint soon.
pcworldforum
Site Admin

pcworldforum wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:14 pm
pcworldforum wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:13 pm
I might mint soon.