People using ChatGPT at work?

Jaxson

People claim to use ChatGPT for work, it feel me like of someone who claims to swim while using a tape recorder. I simply don't understand it.
Emmett

I spend a lot of time using this extremely fantastic tool every day. Those who don't get it fail to recognize its potential.
Jaxson

Emmett wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:57 pm I spend a lot of time using this extremely fantastic tool every day. Those who don't get it fail to recognize its potential.
Ok, But for what reason you guys are using it ?. I don't find anything useful in it except spamming and flooding the content
Emmett

Jaxson wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:57 pm
Emmett wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:57 pm I spend a lot of time using this extremely fantastic tool every day. Those who don't get it fail to recognize its potential.
Ok, But for what reason you guys are using it ?. I don't find anything useful in it except spamming and flooding the content
In every lesson I've taken at school, I've used it. I asked it to write a few paragraphs on a subject, which I essentially read before summarizing in my own words.
Jaxson

Emmett wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:00 am
Jaxson wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:57 pm
In every lesson I've taken at school, I've used it. I asked it to write a few paragraphs on a subject, which I essentially read before summarizing in my own words.
I am a web developer, do you think ChatGPT can help me to produce some codes ?
Xavier

yes it can helps you to produce some codes, i am also a web developer
When I want to develop something, I had it create some basic templates. I consult it for guidance on how to organize code and have picked up a few tips I wasn't aware of previously.
pcworldforum
Site Admin

I have been playing with it for a while. I like the part when I ask GPT to create short stories, just amazed me what this AI technology does.
I might play with it more and see how far it goes.