Software for Graphic Design

David

I am starting a gaming store and looking for a graphic designing software to make a logo for my business. What you recommend me ?
Sebastian

I work as a graphic designer and its hard recommend anything other than Photoshop. It has many categories like Illustrator, and adobe premium which can helps you to make advertisement videos for your online business.
David

Sebastian wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:24 pm I work as a graphic designer and its hard recommend anything other than Photoshop. It has many categories like Illustrator, and adobe premium which can helps you to make advertisement videos for your online business.
I am not a professional i just start it, so i will think about the video advertisement later. I heard Gimp software is easy to handle and more compatible than Adobe application what you said ?
Sebastian

David wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:27 pm
Sebastian wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:24 pm I work as a graphic designer and its hard recommend anything other than Photoshop. It has many categories like Illustrator, and adobe premium which can helps you to make advertisement videos for your online business.
I am not a professional i just start it, so i will think about the video advertisement later. I heard Gimp software is easy to handle and more compatible than Adobe application what you said ?
I heard good things too, but if you want to attract the clients to your business by illustrating and graphically then you should chose the adobe products. As i mention you in future you'll surly use the video advertisement so better to stay with adobe
David

Sebastian wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:31 pm
David wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:27 pm
I heard good things too, but if you want to attract the clients to your business by illustrating and graphically then you should chose the adobe products. As i mention you in future you'll surly use the video advertisement so better to stay with adobe
Got it, i will look at Adobe applications, Its seem so intense. I don't have any idea which product i will use for my business. But till now i am just concentrate on Illustrator and indesign...
Sebastian

Just jump into the world of adobe and learn it by watching the videos. Its not difficult to use Good Luck
Samuel

You're newbie so i suggest you to go with Canva
Its amazingly simple to utilize and it's browser based as well, so you don't have to download anything.

Adobe items have a high expectation to absorb information in the event that you don't have the foggiest idea where to begin, so I wouldn't hop into that first thing.
David

Samuel wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:33 am You're newbie so i suggest you to go with Canva
Its amazingly simple to utilize and it's browser based as well, so you don't have to download anything.

Adobe items have a high expectation to absorb information in the event that you don't have the foggiest idea where to begin, so I wouldn't hop into that first thing.
Wow its seems look great and I love the fact that it's browser based! Thanks!!!
Jackson

I use PhotoScape, when I have to toss something together. It makes joining pictures so natural, just as adding straightforward articles/text, clump altering photographs, resizing
David

Thanks, I will look at this one too