Ryzen processor from Ebay

Jackson

I am thinking to buy a Ryzen processor from eBay. I've bought many components from there but never a CPU. Its makes me nervous what you think ?
Samuel

Well I don't believe it they bent pins from poor packaging. Most of people will say its new but they're not. They cleaned it really well. This actually happen with me when I order 3800x. it had fault IMC
Sebastian

Samuel wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:45 pm Well I don't believe it they bent pins from poor packaging. Most of people will say its new but they're not. They cleaned it really well. This actually happen with me when I order 3800x. it had fault IMC
Really ?, Can i get my money back through Ebay if i found any problem in processor ?
Samuel

Sebastian wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:46 pm
Samuel wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:45 pm Well I don't believe it they bent pins from poor packaging. Most of people will say its new but they're not. They cleaned it really well. This actually happen with me when I order 3800x. it had fault IMC
Really ?, Can i get my money back through Ebay if i found any problem in processor ?
You can bit only if the describe about the refund. Better to check the reviews before buying. I would honestly pass on it if you are not willing to accept the risk.
David

Its better to contact with the seller and ask him for the return policy. I purchase some processor from Ebay and its work for me
Sebastian

I've been purchasing CPU's from Ebay throughout recent years. I've never had any issues
Xbox Guy

It is better call their customer care and tell the the specification you want so that they will not deliver a ryzen processor you did not want.