Bluetooth stopped working

Dylan

I am getting some problem with my Bluetooth adapter. Its not connecting with my Computer. I check the info from device manager and there's a yellow exclamation point, i clicked on it and got the following error
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.
Owen

You're facing the problem on your laptop or PC ?
Dylan

Owen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:43 pm You're facing the problem on your laptop or PC ?
Its on my laptop. Its working perfectly until my son mess up with it. He was watching some cartoon on YouTube and suddenly come with this problem. I've doubt he did something with it
Owen

Dylan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:44 pm
Owen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:43 pm You're facing the problem on your laptop or PC ?
Its on my laptop. Its working perfectly until my son mess up with it. He was watching some cartoon on YouTube and suddenly come with this problem. I've doubt he did something with it
Maybe he mistaknly disable it. You can enable it with the following steps

Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
Dylan

Owen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:45 pm
Dylan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:44 pm
Maybe he mistaknly disable it. You can enable it with the following steps

Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.
I followed the steps but unfortunately it didn't help. Is there anything i can do ? i think the Bluetooth is damage
Carter

What is the name of your Bluetooth adapter?
Dylan

Carter wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:47 pm What is the name of your Bluetooth adapter?
I don't know anything about it btw here's the image. Hope it help
Jayden

You kid just disable the Bluetooth from the button ( build on your laptop ). Just enable the button and your Bluetooth come back to normal
Dylan

Jayden wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 pm You kid just disable the Bluetooth from the button ( build on your laptop ). Just enable the button and your Bluetooth come back to normal
I guess there's no button on my laptop, or maybe i am unable to finding it can you helpe me ? here my laptop
DELL vostro 1500

Jayden